HOW TO CREATE QUINTESSENTIAL
Instagram is currently the fastest growing social media platform. It started as a simple photo-sharing app among friends, and it has since grown into a community of over 300 million brands and consumers. For business owners and bloggers, it’s silly not to be engaging with followers on Instagram through likes, follows and comments; an active audience is right at your fingertips.
Optimize Your Profile
- Create consistency by using a similiar profile picture across all social media accounts.
- Choose a handle similiar to your business name in order to make it easy to find in search results
- Explain your business and its purpose for being on instagram
- Consider creating a custom instagram landing page on your website and link to it within your profile
Instagram is the fastest growing social media platform, with over 300 million monthly users.
Create a Schedule
Instagram has a laid back “feed speed”. So you don’t need to post to it every hour or event everyday. If you post to much, you could saturate the feed of your followers. Organize your post, create schedule, and track your engagment to see your optimum posting days and times.
While there are ideal days and times to post to other social media outlets like Twitter and Facebook, there is no conclusive best day of the week to post on Instagram.
Vary Your Images
- Share a healthy balance of both fun and business relative image
- Post photo that are relevant to your brand and potential customers
- Share behind the scenes image of your work and your workspace
- Take advantage of the real estate you have on the Instagram Profile to tell a story with your images
Open backgrounds and single dominant colors receive the most likes, the absence of chaos helps viewers focus, while there’s no set formula that promises success. It’s worth experimenting with different image to see which receive the most engagment.
Develop a Consistent Style
- Use similiar settings each time you edit a photo for instagram
- Stick to a similiar color pallete that reflect your brand
- Photograph similiar subject matter and setup similiar layout
67% of consumers say that high quality images play an important role in choosing an e-commerce product. This percentage exceeds that of product info, descriptions and ratings.
Engage with Your Followers
#Use multiple hashtag, including your company hashtag to reach people searching about relevant topics. It’s best to use 1-2 of the most important hashtags in the post description and list the rest in the first comment. Encourage your followers to use your customs hashtag,too.
Create a conversation by asking question within your post and respond to comments to keep conversations going. To foster a loyal following. Visits your followers accounts and engage with their post,too.
50% of comments are posted within the first 6 hours of a post, and 75% are posted within the first 48 hours
taken from : https://id.pinterest.com/lifehack/